Support Caught Up Mentoring Program
Caught Up is committed to fighting systemic inequalities AND violence within Black communities.
We fight systemic inequalities by:
- Helping youth in Detroit with academic skills and career guidance
- Providing financial assistance to college students from disadvantaged backgrounds
- Teaching financial literacy and entrepreneurship
- Teaching youth their rights in encounters with law enforcement
We fight violence in Black communities by:
- Hosting organized sports and other activities as safe alternatives to gang participation.
- Providing intellectual and spiritual counseling to youth who have lived through trauma.
- Mentoring incarcerated teens to break cycles of violence and become successful leaders in their communities.
Donate today to make a tangible impact on the lives of youth in Detroit.